Thursday, August 19, 2010

a great day

i know, i know...i've been horrible with my posts. this week i've been dealing (quite frustratingly (is that a word?)) with red paint in an attempt to finish my apartment before classes begin. EEK! however, despite the lack of blogging, quite a lot has been going on.

1. i've made many friends who are all in my cohort at CSU - i think i even have more than i can count on 2 hands! wahoo!
2. my onyx band has collapsed somehow, so now i'm typing with a naked right ring finger as the ring is en route to my mother in NC.
3. so far i am loving my assistantship work, and i'm particularly excited about having a VERY legit office for this year!
4. i have a babysitting job on my calendar and (hopefully) have another job in the works!
5. i'm finally a legit CO resident as i received my driver's license in the mail today.


as for everything else, i have my departmental orientation tomorrow and then the real deal that is classes begins monday. this weekend will include red paint, coffee with a soon-to-be friend (more on that later), and lots of dancing at new west fest!

No comments: