Tuesday, May 25, 2010

new life?

so...it's funny to think that i seemed to find more time to blog in my student life than i have so far in my alum life. the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions, and a lack of emotions, but mostly just a whirlwind. i finished all my classwork, and said goodbye to my undergraduate experience. the graduation festivities were perfect: class day was stunning, commencement was beautiful. it's hard to believe that they've come and gone, but looking at pictures is a reminder of their occurrence.

since classes ended, i've been working and moving and running around like a wild woman. my gorgeous friend carol was married the weekend after graduation, which was such a fun time with friends. then i moved out of my sweet little apartment, and bid farewell to my life at MC.

now, i'm getting settled into what life will be like for me this summer. juggling work and weeding through all the junk i've acquired in the last 4 years. currently, i'm wishing for some sunshine, because it's been extremely rainy and gray since graduation weekend. i've been working lots on my photography, and getting lots of inspiration for decorating my apartment in fort collins. i think this picture will be the basis for all my color decisions in the apartment. i'm so excited!

No comments: